National Women’s Health Week
Ladies, this week is a great time to get all your checkups done if you have not done so yet this year. Remember, the elements of health include your eating habits, your resting habits, how you think, and how you spend your time. National Women’s Health Week starts each year on Mother’s Day to encourage women to make their health a priority. Here are some healthy habits for women:
- Make sure you are getting plenty of rest each day
- Schedule routine Pap smear, mammogram and complete physicals with lab tests on your blood and urine with your doctors.
- Add movement or exercise regularly to your daily routine.
- Treat yourself to healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Schedule a check-up and cleaning with your dentist
- Visit a chiropractor to have your spine check.
- Make time for hobbies that help you unwind.
- Enjoy a spa day or take a vacation.
- Celebrate your unique self for who you are and all the wonderful ways you inspire others.